Thursday 19 February 2009

Well, the tidying continues but .....


My goodness, have you seen the statcounter? I wanted to push towards one thousand and you have got me there and beyond - an amazing two thousand plus - thank you all so much - particularly if you are checking back to take another peek at my blog.


As you know my Starter Kit arrived and that spurred me on to really start, and I mean really start, tidying thro my 'happy space' - although I realise that it will take me some time to become fully SU I have to start as I mean to go on - alot of my craft bits have gone on my ebay site - if you Google Cherry Hill Crafts you'll find me - my Tildas are on their last few days - I'm delighted to say that many of them found lovely new homes with my crafty friends.


Now, I don't know about you but I love to look for examples of work that I particularly like and take a print for future reference when inspiration needs a little help - well, quite a pile was beginning to take over my desk so I set to and made a little holder from some mountboard - now that I have them neatly arranged, I can flip thro them and they are easily viewed and not taking up too much room. I also like to make a note of where I found the design. For instance, the gorgeous example shown in the photo using Stampin' Up! products is over on Steph's blog at http://www.stephmuchadoaboutnothing.blogspot.com/ - do take a peek she offers lots of inspiration and is very generous with her blog candy.

I shall return to my sorting now and perhaps when tidy I might take a photo of my 'happy space' - but truly 'tis nothing special compared to some I have seen but it certainly puts a smile on my face and it's all mine.

Hope you call back soon - Bridgette




2 comments:

  1. Your holder is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    Congratulations on your "stat counter". :)

    I just checked out your Ebay listings....you have some really great stuff listed. I LOVE the Magnolia stamps.

    Have a fantastic day.

    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww Bridgette - thanks so much for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it & I'm sure you are a huge source of inspiration to (not just me) but many others - just look at that hit counter now!! Have a great weekend, hugs Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.