Monday 9 February 2009

My take on a SCS Challenge .....


Well, here we go for a new week - I popped across to Stampin' Pretty ( see my favourite Blog List) and found a lovely card layout inspired by Splitcoast Sketch Challenge SC214 - so I just flipped it and used the Chocolate Chip cardstock and Tea and Crumpets Designer Paper.

Following my layout I embossed some of the pieces to match the paper, inked the edges and used little shiny gold brads for accent, turning down one corner to reveal the Small Script word Joy - it's what I feel in my 'happy space' aka my craft room!

Now I have to zip and do the week's shopping - I shall do all my blog hopping later on this evening - I shall say 'hello' then.

Bridgette

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Bridgette, I love the colours and the embossing.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love the colors of this one. So classy and rich looking. Super job!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.