Tuesday 10 February 2009

Variation on a Theme .......


Good morning - thank you for calling by - I liked my card yesterday, although I fear my colour schemes are governed by the SU papers I have available.

So, undaunted, I decided to make my own using my stamps - the ones from the Season of Joy - swirly one and teeny tiny flower. I chose to use White Linen Effect Cardstock and Bashful Blue Cardstock, together with the Bashful Blue Ink and gorgeous Taffeta Ribbon with a silver brad for extra detail. I also used the Divine Swirl Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - if you click on the photo to enlarge it it is much easier to see these details.

Mmm, I like it. I shall make another using Pretty in Pink items and choosing another of the words from my Small Script - I'll show you when I've completed it.

I am going to put my blog candy on when I have learned how to keep the post at the top - I bought a fab book yesterday - hot off the press - Google Blogger for Dummies - I have started at the beginning - always the best place to start - and I shall be very accomplished by the time I read the last page and hopefully the knowledge will be of benefit to my blog.

Thank you for stopping by and if you have the time please leave a comment - if you are experiencing difficulty please email me and let me know.

Hopefully see you again soon.

Bridgette

5 comments:

  1. Another beauty Bridgette, and how resourceful.

    Off to search Amazon for that book - boy how I need it! lol.

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridgette - I am so impressed with your stamped papers & look how gorgeous the card is with all the textures in the blue tones - *big thumbs up!* xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the colour ways with these cards and blue is my fav colour although a lot of people think it is pink,the flowers look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridgette--

    I am having great fun poking around your blog and I love your work. Beautiful paper is my favorite part of crafting...and so these variation cards are simply wonderful with their quiet, tasteful elegance and class. So well-done!

    --Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bridgette, I love this postcard is very beautiful. I like your job very much and the colors are fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.