Thursday 5 February 2009

Something Blue .....


Apologies this post should have been on much earlier - the fact is that it is now after midnight and I thought I would put it on now - those that know me know that I am a bit of a night owl - but I am trying to get better - that's a 'hoot' I can hear them say - leopards and spots and all that!!
I love this stamp set - although having a Stamp-a-ma-jig thingy would probably help me align it better - wish list, I know - so I decided to use Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy on Vanilla Cardstock - and I like it very much. Simple layout = quick card = job done.
Yippee!! I have ordered some additional stamp sets - Summer by the Sea I am so looking forward to receiving this set so that I can have a go at watercolouring them - and Bundle of Joy - so cute for the baby cards.
Where is this week going? Thursday already, but I am so looking forward to scrapping on Saturday with the girls and having a giggle - such fun.
Back soon.
Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Bridgette - can't believe you didn't use a thingeymajig (lol) it's spot on! That Summer by the Sea set is gorgeous, can't wait to see what you do with it (I need some inspiration before I ink it up!) x

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.