Friday 13 February 2009

Oh lovely .... a Hostess Party!!

Yesterday was alot of fun - it was my friend Lou's turn to host her party as part of Sally's Stampers 10 Group - you can read all about it here http://www.sallys-daze.blogspot.com/ - I have to agree with Sally - we can CHATTER!!
Sally showed fab examples of what can be achieved with the SU products and you could almost hear the wish lists groan under the strain - I know mine did.
It is always so much fun to get together with others that share the same passion for crafting and to see newcomers discover the possibilities that SU offers and the ease with which beautiful cards can be put together.
I have to confess I was chatting so much I took my make and take home and played around with it there - the design that Sally showed us was so versatile that it was easy to add an individual twist.
As some of you know I have recently signed to become an SU Demo, joining Sally's growing team, and I have discovered that my Starter Kit has been shipped - so hopefully it will be with me some time next week - I have chosen another colour family to play with - Rich Regals - and some super stamp sets - so I shall enjoy showing you what I have produced.

Hope you like how I added to Sally's original version of the card - that's one aspect of crafting that I have always loved - give five people the same supplies and you'll get five completely different cards!!
See you over the weekend.
Bridgette

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you have stamped on the Whisper White and the envelope.

    Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meant to add....the card wasn't my original design, I did say at the workshop (but you were probably chatting!). It was a card that was shown to us at a Field Training meeting. I also love the design and will use it over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is beautiful!
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so much fun - I wish I had local crafters / workshops to attend :(
    OMG it's so exciting when that starter kit comes - have fun!! Can't wait to see what you come up with :) Have a great weekend (& half term week) x

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.