Monday 16 August 2010

Trendy Trees by Lou


Well, I don't know what I did wrong on Saturday but the post containing the lovely card that Lou made for me didn't appear on Sunday - and I thought I had this scheduling lark off to a 'T' - I only got to my computer at gone 10.00 pm on Sunday so it seemed a shame to put it on manually for only a few hours so, I have made it Monday's post - I hope you enjoy it, it has a special place in my sample box.

I asked Lou to use the Idea Book and Catalogue to showcase how easy it was to use a design from the pages of the catalogue and make it your own - if you take a look at page 39 you'll see what I mean - a simple card yet Lou has added her own touches, which is exactly what you could do too, which is why the catalogue is so brilliant when all you need is a starting point. 

You'll find Lou's gorgeous blog in my sidebar - shhhh, noone mention the 'twig' addiction although, to be fair, Lou has taken that vital first step and admitted to it herself so she's on her way to a full recovery lol - only teasing LouLou xxx.

Remember that fabulous 20% discount on this stamp set finishes at the end of August - as everything will be making way for the Last Chance List due out 1 September - and those retiring stamp sets and accessories are all on a first come first served basis !!!

Thank you for stopping by and so sorry about yesterday's post not materialising - I have scheduled posts for all of this week so I have my fingers crossed.

Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Bridgette, or should I say Twiggy, I dare bet Lou wishes she hadnt pointed it out!
    hope you are ok love chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.