Thursday 19 August 2010

Loads of Love .......

Hello there - I'm on the CASE - this little offering is almost a total case from the current catalogue page 31 - except a change of colour - but also acts as a gentle reminder about the offer of the month - oh no not again!! - pick this little set of 7 stamps ( it does Christmas too ) for 20% less than usual !!!



Thanks for stopping by - Bridgette

PS Chris - I can't seem to leave a comment on your blog but loving the little house, soooooo cute - if you want to know what I mean pop across to Chris's blog in my sidebar Always About Colour - really gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. Hi B. I love this set & would love it if the other set of little extra's get a uk airing in October.
    Hope you ok.
    Hugz fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.