Thursday 26 August 2010

On A Pedestal ................



Good afternoon - and what a wet one here!!!!!

I made a cute card yesterday, take a peek on page 13 of the Idea Book and Catalogue, I used the same colour combination - Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie and Creamy Caramel ( a retiring colour on 30 September 2010 ) - but then just added a Polka Dot background, satin rather than grosgrain Chocolate Chip ribbon, and my button placement just jumped from one side of the card to the other - I was pleased with the result - my only other change was to put a little Crystal Effects on the cherry to give it a little sheen.



Hope you don't have to venture far for the rest of the day and can stay snug inside crafting - I know I like to live in an ideal world - me? I've got to pop to Tesco's ( living the dream !!! lol )

See you tomorrow on your journey ........................ bye for now.

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.