Friday 13 August 2010

It's the Thank You Butterfly ....


.... I have just popped one of these cute 3 x 3 cards in each bag for my Stamper 10 ladies, if I have the time I always like to do this - it helps to showcase SU stamp sets but more importantly to say Thank You for their support which is so valuable to me.

Again a quick little card using the Flight of the Butterfly and Whisper White cardstock and a tiny piece of Designer Paper - you could raid your scrap box for this as you wouldn't be doing as many as me lol.

I have to thank Zoe Tant, another demonstrator in Lincolnshire, for the fabulous design of this little card, it was her swap card when we all met up at the beginning of July - her design was a striking red, black and white combination - so thank you Zoe.

Thank you for stopping by as you hop in and out of my blog - do hop back soon lol.

Bridgette 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridgette,this is so so gorgeous, love it. hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! B this is so pretty,lovely colours and love the little torn corner.
    Hope you are all ok?
    see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.