Saturday 14 August 2010

August Offer - Gentle Reminder .............


Hello - hope you all will be enjoying a fab weekend although I think we are in for a wet one!!!!

Remember the August Offer - 20% of some fabulous stamp sets - I thought over the weekend I would show you two of them, Greenhouse Garden and Trendy Trees, as you know Trendy Trees is on my Wish List - it will be mine by the end of the month - come to Mama!!

So I went back into my photos and pulled this one for you to have a little look at again - tomorrow I will show you one that my dear friend Lou made for my sample box - such a clever girl and back from hols in America now, I have missed her, but I know I'm not alone in that sentiment - we've all missed her smiley face, welcome home LouLou.

I love the little easel card - so simple to do - hope you like it.  See you tomorrow as you hop on by - thank you for poppin' in.

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.