Saturday 21 August 2010

Razzleberry Delight from a Fellow Demo



Hello - I thought I would share a beautiful card that I received when a group of local SU demos got together  - we are not too numerous in Lincolnshire but with the advent of some exciting news over the next few weeks together with the new Idea Book and Catalogue that may soon change and more may come on board - and the more the merrier is what I say.

Now forgive me but I believe this card was designed by Deidra, and it uses the fabulous new Razzleberry colourway, cardstock, ink and polkadot ribbon - if you love the ribbon do bear in mind that this one will not be making it into the new catalogue so, as far as I know, is only available until the end of September.

Hope you enjoy looking at it for inspiration - come back tomorrow, if you can, as I've gone all festive !!

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.