Wednesday 25 August 2010

The Flowers in the Field ..................














It has been such a pleasure to walk amongst nature each day and really, really stop and look at what is around me and notice how quickly it changes and whilst these photos show full bloom many of these wild flowers have now come to the end of their short season - but they have been so beautiful.



I thought I would show you a floral friendship card - I love the Confetti White card although I don't often use it and when I do I wonder why I don't more often - do you know what I mean?


Daisy-like flowers have to be among my favourites - I have my fingers crossed for the Upsy Daisy stamp set in October catalogue but I'm not holding my breath lol.



There is just something so delicate about a dandelion 'clock' - I have one as a paperweight, it's in front of me as a type this - sorry this is very indulgent now but thank you for listening while I went on and on about my love of wild flowers - back to cardmaking tomorrow ..... promise.

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.