Monday 23 August 2010

Lovely As A Tree



I thought I would show you where I walk the doggies each day - just lately it has been alive with the sound of grasshoppers, bees and  a gorgeous array of butterflies - no wonder that I love green - see what I mean!!



So naturally I reach for these colours to craft with, together with my trusty Idea Book and Catalogue, and here is a card we recently completed as part of one of my classes - just perfect for the men in our lives.  Good Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and the retiring and to be missed, Close to Cocoa. 

This is a template that can be replicated time and time again using favourite colours and stamp sets - so easy and quick to do with lovely results because the colours co-ordinate so wonderfully together.

See you tomorrow if you have time - it would be nice - make a date with me on your blog hop!!

Bridgette

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridgette, where you walk doggies looks breathtaking, and so green its right up my street, as is your card, love this stamp set.
    hope you are ok love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a lovely place to walk the dogs, I could stare at a view like this all day and not get bored. I too love this colour combo of old olive and Choc chip and this stamp set is one of my faves, hugs Sara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi B. what a beautiful walk, I do miss living closer to nature, I also wish it was a bit more hilly around here.
    Your card is beautiful too, this was the first ever SU set I bought & I still love it.
    Hope you ok
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.