Saturday 6 June 2009

An unusual combination ..........

........well, I thought it was and it certainly is for me lol - it is Sage Shadow and Really Rust with designer papers from a retired set called Fall Flowers - but I got right back in my comfort zone with the stamp - it's from Bloomin' with Beauty, this has to be amongst my favourite set in our catalogue.


I keep playing with the little trick of gently snipping the corners away by using the small 1/2" circle punch - if you turn it over you will see that thro' the opening the metal is divided into four sections - by just gently inserting the paper to just cover one of these four sections and snipping a little concave shape is cut on the corner of the paper - really cute.


As I mentioned the stamp is the one from Bloomin' with Beauty, simply watercoloured, a little white taffeta ribbon tied in an easy little knot - and that's it.


See you tomorrow - Bridgette

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridgette :o)

    This is my favourite stamp set! The flower is gorgeous and I love you cards!

    Teri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card and got to say it is one of my fav sets too, see ya tuesday louise xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya...I love the combination and that flower is so good on its own.

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.