Monday 1 June 2009

Happy Anniversary to me .......

Good morning - I thought I would share with you the card that I made for my husband as it is our anniversary today - mmmmmmmmmmmmm, let me see, where have the last 18 years gone?


I used the Mr and Mrs stamp set with the Bashful Blue designer papers and Chocolate Chip cardstock - not too feminine - and I went long and thin on this one not my usual 6 x 4 - I tend to stick to 6 x 4 as it's a good standard size when making for sale.


Anyway if I have time I'll be back this evening with my fete-make for today - I have to keep going I've got two spinners to fill lol.


Bridgette

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both...Love the card, love the shape, it really works well.

    Great colours.

    Keep filling those spinners.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary Bridgete and Hubby .I think its a fantastic card did you both sign it!love the colours. love chrisxx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.