Tuesday 2 June 2009

A Fete-make from the Mini ......

I know I thought that sounded a bit odd too - but I'm pressed for time and I wanted to upload my offering for today before I started on other jobs.
A little bit of 'decoupage' today using Tea Party designer papers from the mini catalogue - So Saffron cardstock and Always Artichoke ink from the Rich Regals family - and little So Saffron brads - not forgetting the Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon tied in a little knot.
For the background I used the fabulous Sanded background stamp - these are so versatile and for June and July a hostess holding a party that amounts to £250 or more during these months gets to choose one absolutely FREE - yes, FREE - this is in addition, of course, to the other benefits that normally come with a party of that amount: a fabulous Level 1 Stamp Set and £25 towards products from the main or mini catalogues - as the saying goes you know where I live!!! please contact if you are at all interested in hosting a party - they are alot of fun to host and to attend.

Well, I shall replicate this little card a few times this evening for the fete on the 20th June - I'm slowly filling those spinners lol.

See you tomorrow and thanks for stopping by - Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.