Thursday 4 June 2009

Birds of a Feather ......

Hello there - sorry if you've been popping back looking for today's fete make - I've been trying to finish this since this afternoon - it started off with Mellow Moss but ended up being Pretty in Pink although I think Bashful Blue would look nice and even blue birds.

I used the Confetti White cardstock as the base and as I mentioned used Pretty in Pink and a little Close to Cocoa. Again a background stamp - this time from the retired list while stocks last one called French Flair - it matches the Carte Postale where the little bird comes from - the flowers form part of the Soft Summer stamp set from the mini and are tucked in behind the Pretty in Pink taffeta ribbon - I love all of the ribbon - I'm even beginning to warm to the wider ones although I like the slimmer ones for the moment.

Well I shall away - I shall be an evening offering again tomorrow as I volunteer in our local Sue Ryder shop on a Friday and the day soon disappears once the school run begins as well - hopefully you will find a spare minute to see what I've been up to tomorrow - until then......

Bridgette

Please leave a comment if you can - it's lovely to know you've stopped by - I can see from the stats that there are alot of you visiting so I thank you for that - bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.