Friday 19 June 2009

It's tomorrow .........


...............and I could do with more time - but nevermind - just another very quick fete-make - this is actually the base of a card that we completed at one of the Tuesday Craft Classes - but I have just added a couple of Forest Friends stamps and I was naughty and cheated by using a Sizzix tree trunk - I love my Big Shot I just wish it was in our catalogue but I'm sure it will be in the future ...........I'll just have to be patient.

Well I shall let you know how the fete goes - let's hope the weather holds.


Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea to use the little animals with this card Bridgette. Good luck for fete and I too hope weather holds because it is tianna's school fete.

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.