Tuesday 23 June 2009

Swaps for Peterboro' Training Session ........

Well, it was a lovely evening in Peterboro' and definitely one of the perks of being an SU demo - lovely to meet everyone, indulge in some crafting, swap some cards and have a good time - I shall hopefully put to good use what I learnt this evening - it certainly reaffirms for me all the positive aspects of joining SU because there truly are no negative ones.

I took a few pictures of my basket of swaps before I left this evening with Chris - please take a peek at her new blog - in the favourites bar at the side - Always about Colour - she would be delighted to have your comments - her work is quite stunning.
Busy few days ahead of me so I shall hopefully find more time over the weekend to say 'Hello' again. I will look forward to sharing a few of the swaps I received this evening with you over the next few days.

Bridgette

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridgette.. lovely to meet up with you last night, and thank you too for the lovely swap card.

    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. card looks great Bridgette, and my crafty friends all liked it, enjoyed your company the other night love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you all had fun and the card is cute too
    hugs,louise

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.