Thursday 11 June 2009

A beautiful tag card by Lou ......wow!!

Don't you just love this? Me too - it's from my crafty friend Lou - remember the little mini notebook, uh huh, that's the one!!!

Lou is extremely talented and is amazingly supportive of my fledgling SU business, as are all my crafty friends, I can't thank them enough - thank you, thank you, thank you - Lou helps with the Tuesday craft class and, as you know, because I keep mentioning it so much, she and I are at St John's School Fete on 20 June hence the number of fete-makes lol.

I love this tag card using Close to Cocoa, Not Quite Navy and Ruby Red and the Crazy for Cupcakes stamp set - for those that know the stamp set, have you noticed the clever use of the string from the balloon stamp ( minus balloon ) - on the envelope and the card - yep, that's what I thought - inspired.

I love the little stitch detailing to the navy square, and the distressed edge to the cupcake image together with the embossing detail - just lovely.

I'm now so excited as this is the stamp set that we shall be using for the July craft class on the 14th - it obviously has so many possibilities for us to explore - I can't wait - there are two places left so if you are tempted to join us please contact me - we are an extremely friendly group of crafters - so if you are a lone crafter please don't be worried about joining, you will be made to feel very welcome.

Bridgette

3 comments:

  1. Cool card Bridgette, Lou is great, I love her work and this is another stunner. Love cupcakes as you know. Love the shape.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is I see what you mean...I want to dive into the cupcakes! ha ha You both make a great team for inspiring others to be creative...keep it up. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card by Lou and looking forward to the cupcake class
    louise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.