Monday 12 April 2010

WI Craft Day - Tattershall Village Hall

I was invited, some months ago, to hold a craft class as part of the WI Craft Day on Saturday 10 April, this event was held in Tattershall Village Hall - I was absolutely delighted to accept - I love meeting new crafters, we are such a friendly group of women it's impossible not to get along.

The day was thoroughly enjoyable - we nearly managed the eighth project but time was against us - I blame the delicious lunch and certainly the Banoffee Pie, I tried to resist and stay focused but my willpower failed me lol.


As you can see we completed the main project of four notelet cards with matching box which you can see in the photos.  Congratulations to Val on winning the prize draw - a new stamp set just like the one we used to create these cards.
We then made a simple card and matching sweetie pouch - perfect when you don't want to arrive empty handed at a friend's home but want to show that you have thought of them and to give a small handcrafted gift - I'll have photos of that tomorrow for you.
I also gave out details of my blog - so I do hope that the ladies will drop by and read here that I had a great time, they are a lovely bunch of ladies that I look forward to meeting again soon - I do hope they all enjoyed themselves as much as I did.



I'll post the next cards tomorrow - and the eighth project (the one that got away as we ran out of time) on Wednesday.
Hope you can drop by - Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.