Saturday 17 April 2010

Vintage Vogue - Make and Take


Well, I'm just managing to squeeze into Saturday - I made this little project last night for the Make and Take - and it is just a fun, simple little card using, you guessed it, my favourite set of the moment - Vintage Vogue.

I did make a few adjustments because I mislaid my sample card - so just tweaked it slightly from the original - my crafting girlfriends from last night may notice that the flower is a different colour and there a few little light touches of Taken with Teal inked onto the white cardstock which we didn't do on the evening.

Also we have an envelope - I always like to include an envelope - although on this occasion my supply hadn't arrived, but this is what we would have done if they had, so I shall have to rectify that when I receive them.

Thanks for stopping by - I shall show you my scrapbook page tomorrow and then I shall move onto a different stamp set - I think it's about time lol -Bridgette


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.