Tuesday 20 April 2010

Fresh Cuts - Variation on a Theme

Phew, I think I am just squeezing into Monday - but this will at least be up early for Tuesday morning.  On Sunday I said that I had a birthday card to make - and that I would use the card I had cased and just change the colours.

So here it is in Regal Rose and Rose Red, using the Fresh Cuts - not too many variations just a little background stamping - I tried to keep it slim as it is going via Mr Postie- raised up with dimensionals rather than glue dots would have been better but not to worry - the effect was there although reduced.

Busy day tomorrow so I may be back in the evening - Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.