Wednesday 14 April 2010

This is the one that got away .................


Yes, I'm sorry to say we ran out of time - this was the project where all the ladies could just make up their own design using the pieces that would be given to them and the chosen stamp set which was Autumn Days.  These were my two examples to help to inspire them - I was looking forward to seeing what they would all produce, that's always the fun part.

By this time of course we had already managed to complete the 4 notelets and cute box for them plus another card with matching sweetie bag ( see my previous posts ) - so perhaps I was over ambitious but it is always good to have a project in reserve.

At the moment I am making Thank You cards to pop in the bags for Jeanne's recent party - so I'll show you that tomorrow - come back if you can - Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.