Friday 23 April 2010

Funky Forest Thank You Card


Phew, that was a bit of a marathon!!!  I have just completed the little Thank You cards I will be putting in my Stampers 10 orders this month - I am expecting the parcel today - so fingers crossed for onward delivery at the weekend - many thanks to Fleur who was the Stampers 10 Hostess for April - a super evening.

A quick and easy card ( that's when you're not making 20+ of them lol ) using the super fast rollers - Funky Forest and true to its name Fast Flowers - I love these little guys - they really give a lift to plain cardstock.

Old Olive, Barely Banana and Pretty in Pink combo for the card with the little floral detail and brad to the corner - also using the wonderful cutter kit that has the edge-distresser as part of the item - just helps to give it a little something.

Thanks for stopping by - now putting the finishing touches to the projects for the weekend  so will reveal those after the event - but guess what? I bought a little candle in a glass container yesterday so I'm going to have a play with paper and rub-ons and see what I come up with !! - Bridgette

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I think I could use a crafting session soon, if anyone has any demos in the next few weeks. I seem to be out of the loop - hope there isn't a reason for that! lol Your creations are getting me in the mood again. Keep them coming. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! B,thank you for bringing my order and the card is just lovely(you was a very busy girl).
    Just love my stamps and the punch tag is so sweet.
    Take care,thanks again.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.