Sunday 25 April 2010

Vintage Sunday Afternoon ......


..... what a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon - you guessed it, crafting.

Over to Lincoln today for a crafty party which saw us powering our way thro' three make and takes - using the Vintage Vogue stamp set - two smaller cards which I have shown on my blog before and a 3D floral card.

This card used Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Confetti White, the matching inkpads and a touch of Old Olive for the leaves.  The base card was stamped with the Sanded background stamp using Versamark, layered with the complementary cardstock.  The flowers were stamped onto the Confetti White card and then others were carefully cut out and arranged over the top of them together with the leaves and branches punched out with the beautiful new punch to be found in the mini.  A little Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, a matching envelope and we were done.

The colours are not so true to life as I was taking it in the remaining light once I had returned home.

Thank you for stopping by - perhaps see you tomorrow?  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I still have that candle to decorate - not really my forte I just thought it seemed a good idea at the time lol!!! - Bridgette 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!B,OOOOH! mes likes this card very much,your girls must have so enjoyed making it and love the colours/layout-a perfect one B.
    Yes sweetie,see you soon.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.