Sunday 18 April 2010

Fresh Cuts - Thank You



What I love about the Idea Book & Catalogue is that all the designs turn out just as they are within its pages - yes, this is an exact 'lift'  of the card on page 5 of the catalogue - I plan to do it in a different colourway and use the other sentiment - for you - within the set (page 53).  It needs to be done quite quickly as it has to be in the post tomorrow - so hopefully that's what you'll be seeing from me tomorrow.

Again what I love is that just a little decoration on the envelope it really lifts the card - so simple.

Drop by tomorrow if you can - Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. Hi! B, this is just lovely sweetie,so nice to see you the other evening and you was a busy girl.
    Well done you!
    You are a true inspiration in craft and friendship.
    See you soon,take care.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.