Monday 28 May 2012

I am sailing, I am sailing ..................




................... I love this stamp set - and for this card used one of Julie's card layouts, check her blog Julie's Japes, and loved her clever anchor detail down the side of the card.

In order to try a new colour combination I checked my handy Colour Coach - and discovered the Cherry Cobbler/Marina Mist/River Rock mix and isn't the result nice?  I moved away from the traditional red,white and navy blue, patriotic I know, for a softer hue and was very pleased with the result. 



Seriously, if you haven't as yet discovered the joy of the Colour Coach you ought to take a look, it helps me to be a little more adventurous and tackle a colour combo that I wouldn't normally think of doing - why not give it a go?

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.