Monday 2 July 2012

July Promotion



Hello again - my apologies for the absence, I am clearly 'pants' at blogging although here I am again having another go - so the best thing for me to do is share the July promo from Stampin' Up!



For a qualifying spend of £45.00 you can receive yummy brads and gorgeous organza ribbon in Limeade and Coral - and there's more - if you missed out, or have now run out, of the beautiful Saleabration designer papers then hurry, because there is limited stock to purchase at £9.95 per pack - so you can enjoy fab co-ordination, just what we Stamp-a-uppers love about Stampin' Up's products!!



I loved this set from our Saleabration Promotion this year so these have definitely got my name on them.

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.