Tuesday 15 May 2012

Wild Thing ...........





.......................... I think I love you - no doubt about it I love my scrapbooking - I am sharing one of the double page layouts that we made a little while ago at our monthly scrapbook group. 

The pages are 6" x 6" and are placed in one of Stampin' Up!'s adorable albums - the sentiment on the front cover expresses perfectly, for me, the reasoning behind scrapbooking our precious memories -

We do not remember days, we remember moments.
Cesare Pevese

I would read Where The Wild Things Are with John at home never dreaming that we would one day be able to visit an area dedicated to the book, a classic with American children, whilst visiting San Francisco - such lovely memories captured using rich warm tones from the Well Worn Designer Papers, Crumb Cake and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Twill Tape and the gorgeous retired large eyelets - I even used my own handwriting, something I advocate alot, to explain where we are - and I know not many of us are happy with our own writing but it is precious to our children - and even more so as the years race by.

Playing with a couple of crafty bits from the mini catalogue, I should have something ready to show you at the weekend.

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.