Monday 21 May 2012

Slip sliding away ............................




.................... and that's just what the weekend has done!!!

I found a lovely little box for 99p - yes, 99p!! - and thought what a lovely little holder it would make for some 4" x 4" cards and envelopes - not quite sure how I'm going to decorate it but found one of my previous cards that fitted just perfectly - I particularly like the Sweetheart stamp set and it works in conjunction with the heart shaped treat cups - more of those mid-week - and such a springtime colour theme that I thought it was just what I needed to help demonstrate my point.

See you mid week - Bridgette



No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.