Tuesday 12 April 2011

Let's go on a nature walk .................


................ I love all of the stamps within this gorgeous set - Nature's Walk - in the Mini Catalogue - this is an example of a Make and Take project at a recent hostess party.

The card base is Garden Green - along with Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Sahara Sand accents - the 'faux' button is a really quick way of bringing in an embellishment when you don't have any to match your project - with the addition of a little bit of linen thread it looks just perfect.

I'm in love with our exclusive SU embossing folders - this particular one - Square Lattice - is useful for both masculine and feminine projects ( a great one to start your collection with !!) and forms a perfect base for my image here - I think this image would look great stamped in Basic Black with Night of Navy. Old Olive and Whisper White - now I may just try that and see !!

Thank you for dropping by - I say it every time but I do appreciate it - Bridgette



4 comments:

  1. ooh I love it. Now it is you tempting me to a set in the catty!!! Not fair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bridgette, this is fab. I love this stamp set too, I'm always drawn to the nature sets, very sophisticated and delicate.
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and loving the colours you have used too. Hugs Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - these colours go so well together - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.