Sunday 17 April 2011

Easter Treat Pouch



This little pouch was, I believe, originally shown on Andrea Walford's site for Valentine's Day  - my upline, Zoe, gave me her cute version as a swap at the recent regional training events and now I have bunny hopped it on to my own colourway and selected image.

My pink version has an oval aperture and glazed little Forest Friends bunny on the side - this is very quick and easy to do and requires only a small amount of designer paper, a large punch, a snippet of ribbon and some sweeties in a cellophane wrapper - and you're in business.  Great mini treats for your children's school friends this Easter.

Thank you for dropping by - see you soon - Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.