Thursday 7 April 2011

Just a little something ................


.......... this time for my dear friend Chrissy who was celebrating a birthday today - now Chrissy's favourite colour is pink - and of any hue but it has to be said the brighter the better - but never garish - always with a hint of fun.

So, of course, my little something for my friend had to involve pink, some pretty stripes and polka dots and a flower or two.  My combination was Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Old Olive and I had a play with the Stampin' Up! chipboard shapes - they are so easy to use, why did I ever hesitate?




My birthday card matches the little notebook and I love this  card design - once you have the template it is a lovely one to adapt to any occasion.



Thanks for dropping by I appreciate it - Bridgette

6 comments:

  1. These are lovely Bridgette, I love the colours, really bright and pretty. The card design is fab and I love the little notebook, the chippie tree finishes it off beautifully, looking forward to sunday, hugs Sara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your notebook - I bet your friend will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Chrissy. I love the card and gift. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wee! Mrs Bridgette, what a stunning project to recieve its beautiful.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! B,these are so pretty and just love the colours/papers.
    Sorry not going to be with you tomorrow,
    hope you are all ok?
    Have a great class,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous set, what a beautiful gift and card to give, makes it very personal and special! Love the spring colours, and the card shape.
    See u tomorrow!
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.