Sunday 3 April 2011

Are you exhausted from all that blog hopping?!!


Hope you have enjoyed hopping about like demented bunnies over the last two days - I still have Group 4 to go but managed the others - they are full of inspiration and I am full of admiration for my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators - what an amazing amount of creative talent and fantastic products we have to offer our customers.



Please scroll down for my Mini Catalogue Blog Hop offering but I thought I would just show you a recent make - inspired by my fellow demonstrator Chris and a Thank You card she sent - her idea was the gorgeous loopy twine down the side of the card and behind the paper flower - how cute is that!!



Using the dramatic Real Red and Basic Black combination, a touch of designer paper, glitz with the brad and dimension with the layered five petal flower.  The card base is Basic Black - I mount all my class samples onto white mountboard for ease of identification on a crowded crafting table, it helps!!

 Thank you for dropping by - see you soon - Bridgette




3 comments:

  1. Hi Bridgette, it looks gorgeous, love the choice of papers and colours. hope you are ok love chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridgette, this is simply stunning ( as ever!) The colours work sooooo well and that flower is gorgeous! Take care, see u soon
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.