Thursday 13 August 2009

Sara's card as promised ..........

Hello there - this is the gorgeous card that I mentioned to you yesterday that Sara sent thro' - it uses a stamp set that is still on my Wish List - Lovely as a Tree - and one of the stamps from the Hostess Level One set - Happiness Always.


I really love the detail of the subtle stamping using one of the leaf motifs as a background just to give interest to the cardstock - and you can just see this same detail repeated on the insert too - I hope Sara doesn't mind me sharing this with you but it has some lovely details that could be CASED for your own projects.


Sara's card takes the Stampin' Up motto to heart - Create, Inspire and Share - I love to show you cards that I receive from my friends particularly when no amount of arm twisting will get them to have their own blog lol and they are soooooooooooooooo talented.


More tomorrow - thank you for dropping by.


Bridgette

2 comments:

  1. I don`t have time for a blog !!! but thanks lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card love how Sara used the stamp set can't wait for mine to arrive now
    louise xxx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.