Monday 24 August 2009

Sample Board from the Workshop



Hello there - I've been busy going thro' all my Sizzix dies and popping them on my ebay site - I have kept a few basic shapes and one or two Sizzlits and now I just wait until it all appears in the SU catalogue - I know, I know, it's not going to be this year but never mind at least I'm 'lean and mean' lol for when we do finally get it - also it may give me more pennies to spend in the new catalogue - you see, method in my madness!!




If you remember I mentioned a sample board that I had prepared for the Fresh Cuts Workshop but, as yet I haven't got round to showing you what I did, these projects were inspired by Crafty Lou, I'll show you her board tomorrow and you will see what I mean - it's beautiful.




Here is my offering in So Saffron, Close to Cocoa and Always Artichoke and using the Fresh Cuts stamp set and the SU punches, petal and tag.




Thanks for looking I appreciate you dropping by.




Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.