Wednesday 12 August 2009

The missing card from the Workshop .....

In my last post I mentioned another card that was completed at the workshop - success, I have found the photo - sorry, I did have one, I just don't think I was thinking properly at the time - we won't go into that lol.

It was one from Crafty Lou's sample board, all the lovely autumnal shades again, but more detailed than the notelet cards - I, along with many others, admire Lou's work immensely - and while I am chatting about her I will mention that she is demonstrating at the end of the month at Sir Stampalot in Peterboro' along with fellow crafter, Chris - again I am surrounded by talented crafters, check out her blog in my sidebar - Always about Colour - so really a double treat for us as they sit side by side on Sunday 30 August - I definitely will be there - so please make a date in your diary, and I will do a reminder nearer the time on here.

I'll be posting tomorrow teatime as I have received a lovely card from my friend Sara - using the stamp set Lovely As A Tree - and I hope she won't mind me sharing it with you all but it is gorgeous - drop by tomorrow evening if you can and see what I mean.

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.