Thursday 27 August 2009

Crafty Lou's Workshop Sample Board


As I mentioned a couple of days ago - my sample board for the workshop was inspired by Lou - such a talented crafter and if you are in the Peterboro' area this Sunday drop into Sir Stampalot in the Werrington area and you will find her in person, demonstrating, and she will have the equally talented Chris with her - so a double treat.


As you will see I CASED the top right hand card completely but just used a different colourway - I like to do this as it often looks a completely different card - I'd like to try it in the bolder colourway too perhaps a Tempting Turquoise and Pixie Pink combination might be nice.


Still wading thro' my Sizzix dies and putting them on my ebay site - google Cherry Hill Crafts and I should come up as UK Ebay Shop, about the third entry ( don't quite know how I accomplished that !!) - you may find a bargain - or that illusive die you've been searching for - a lot of my collection is being listed.


Thank you for dropping by and keeping me on my toes.


Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridgette.

    I love Lou's board too, and had great fun making one of the cards from it at your workshop. I too would like to try different colourways.

    My SU products are gradually increasing. I've been buying punches, so if you need to borrow any, just let me know. See you Sunday, just need to set a time.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.