Tuesday 13 January 2009

Just a little something .....


I have a little girl's birthday card to send today so I made this quickly and added a matching Post-it Note Holder - she's a young teenager so it might work for her.

I haven't managed to solve the mystery of the flying photograph so I thought that I would just experiment a little and put this one to the side and see what it looks like.

Again with limited stash I found inspirations over at http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/ how I do love this lady's work - and something new everyday!! If you click into the Leadership samples you will see where I found my starting point.

Nothing too complicated just cutting and inking, stamping and paper piercing, the photo tells the story of how to put it together. The only cool bit is the rounded corners to my thick cardstock - this was achieved using the cute little Round-it-All by Zutter, the guys that make the brilliant Bind it All and DreamKutz - products that I couldn't craft without!

Here goes with the photo ......!!


Supplies used: Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip cardstock - paper from a selection from Tea and Crumpets - Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon - Stamp Set: Small Script

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love that colour combination. Now don't go tempting me with the Round-it-all....I had convinced myself that I really don't need it!

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.