Sunday 11 January 2009

Birthday Thank You Note




Sunday 11 January 2009

It was my little boy's birthday last week and so I just needed to put together a very quick card to say Thank You for all the lovely presents that he received.

As I mentioned in my first post I am trying to keep this to SU products and whilst my stash is growing, albeit slowly, there are still gaps which need to be filled. Luckily I am part of Sally's Stampers 10, you'll find her blog over at http://www.sallys-daze.blogspot.com/ and so I order a little each month which is an excellent way of spreading the cost.

Now, by rights, the photo should appear just below and I shall attempt to insert it, this time a medium size not small. I think it is simple to see what has been used and how it has been put together, but the ingredients are listed below.

Well, as you can see it shot to the top again!! I think I shall have to seek some help on this one, but never mind at least they are finding their way here - that's a relief.

I have some birthdays coming up soon so I think I shall let you see those next - I do have a very pretty retired SU floral set which I bought from America - perfect for girly cards.
Now I just need to work out how to add a signature and stop all these huge spaces appearing in the text - well, I said it would be a steep learning curve for me!


Acid free white cardstock; SU chocolate chip cardstock and SU chocolate chip ink.
SU Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks; Small Script and Cause for Celebration.

Equipment: SU Scallop Punch and 1 1/4" Circle Punch.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stamp set and adore what you have done with it!

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.