Friday 15 May 2009

First Craft Class .....

I decided that it would be lovely to hold a regular craft class where we could meet to have a play and make some new friends - so the first was held on 12 May with 8 crafty friends in attendance and I am so happy to report that it went well and all the projects were well received.



I seem to get such a buzz out of doing these events - I sometimes wonder who benefits the most but I'm hoping it's a two-way street lol.

We only had two hours to complete three projects, two cards and a 3D item - an origami box. All of the products used are SU as that is the way my craft room is now heading - it's lovely quality to work with and compliments all the hard work that is put into producing handcrafted items.

The classes are held on the second Tuesday of each month between 10.30 am - 12.30 pm in Spalding - there are only 3 spaces remaining for June as I really would like to keep the group small - between 10 - 12 crafters would be lovely - don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to join us - I truly can vouch for the warm welcome you will receive particularly if you are a lone crafter and would like to make new friends who enjoy the same things you do - my contact details are in the side bar - our next meeting is on 9 June 2009 and once again we will be completing two cards and another 3D box suitable for Father's Day.

Thank you for stopping by - Bridgette

4 comments:

  1. Coffee,cake,fab projects and a great bunch of ladies to talk craft with what more could a girl ask for,can't wait till next one look forward to seeing everyone again hugs,louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOhh... Wish I lived near you!! You have made some lovely things...that box is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely time we had,thanks Bridgette and as Louise said looking forward to next time.Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you had a fantastic time - you're all so lucky, I'll think of you while I'm at work! Your eye for detail and colour is soooo good Bridgette, the box is perfect.
    Kirsty x

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.