Sunday 31 May 2009

....... and baby makes two ......

With the stall in mind a baby card or two is always a good idea - so again not complicated but hopefully attractive enough to catch someone's eye and tempt them to come and have a browse.

Bashful Blue Designer Papers with Barely Banana cardstock on Whisper White - the stamp is from a set that my dear friend Joyce got for me the last time she returned home to the US along with a gorgeous large oval punch - the striped ribbon is in the new mini catalogue and comes in blue and pink too - perfect for baby cards.


More tomorrow - thanks for taking a look and keeping me company - enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Bridgette ........


1 comment:

  1. Oh Bridgette, how very cute. Love the colours, and love the stamp.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.