Thursday 28 May 2009

Cards for the Fete ....


Hello - as I mentioned in the previous post I shall be working on cards to sell on the 20 June at the school fete - so I shall be sharing them with you as I go.

Yesterday I mentioned using the Soft Summer stamp set from the mini - this is a double mounted stamp set that is so versatile and lends itself to lots of colourways - today is the blue offering - using Brocade Blue and Night of Navy both Rich Regals colours - with a little Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon - it all tones beautifully - I was pleased with the outcome - I'm going to do several in different colourways and perhaps a different sentiment - the stamp set comes with two to choose from.


See you tomorrow - Bridgette

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bridgette...These are lovely! Our school fair is Friday June 19th after school. I am organising it so have no time to make cards to sell there. Well done you...Are you donating all profits to the school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the card, lovely colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh Bridgette I love this! Love the whole look ... especially the colours. Hope you don't mind me casing this one!

    Teri xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautifully done, I especially like the off the page stamping and the envelope x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bridgette, it's beautiful.

    Thank you for your recent comments on my blog. I will try and e-mail next week instead of leaving short comments!

    Love Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very beautiful card, with gorgeous matching envelope! I still really love your style! :)
    X, Ava

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love this cards Bridgette, especially the blue one, fantastic , pleased i have found your blog. love chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.