Wednesday 8 April 2009

Pink Blossom Inspired Easter Wishes ......

I decided that I would set up a little production line for my Easter cards and I have completed some and still have a few more to do - but I thought that I would post this now otherwise I may not have time tomorrow morning to show you what I have been doing.

It is a very simple design because I have quite a few to do - I like the spring colours of Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink together - I pass a blossom tree in full bloom everyday and this just reminds me of those beautiful delicate little flowers.


I have used the Sale-a-bration set Botanical Blooms - although no longer available I'm hoping that lots of you have the set having taken advantage of the fabulous offer that Stampin' Up! ran in February - the Easter Wishes sentiment comes from the wonderful Occasional Greetings set found on p58 of the Idea Book and Catalogue - if you don't have your own copy yet you can find the set by clicking on the front cover shown on the right hand side of the screen.

Bridgette



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely name for that green paper...celery! I love that type of spring green. Very lovely and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridgette

    Thanks for popping in to take a look at Nicole. She certainly is gorgeous, but then I am slightly biased.

    So Lou is having problems leaving comments eh...Well I'm hoping this will be ok.

    Hope you are both ok, and enjoying the Easter Weekend. I have only two weeks left at my day job, then I'm going to be spending more time seeing if I can get my business idea off the ground. I'm doing a lot of research lately, and getting samples....busy busy.

    Hope to meet up with you both sometime.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! what a pretty card Bridgette and how lucky am i sweetie to have one on my window sill.Thanks so much,have a lovely weekend and see you soon.Hugs.Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely fresh and pretty card and I love how you decorate your envelopes to match, I always seem to forget to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.