Saturday 11 April 2009

Daily Notes ....... inspired by Lou

I am blessed to have so many lovely crafting friends who are all endlessly talented - amongst their number is Lou - this evening she sent me thro' an email with a photo attached of a little project she had made for someone special to her - it so inspired me that I made this little notebook - it truly looks nothing like Lou's, her little beauty is far more intricate than mine - I shall seek her permission to show you.


I have used the Tea Party papers from the mini catalogue - So Saffron cardstock and stamps from the Season of Joy - the swirl stamp is perfect all year round - and Daily Notes from the Office Accoutrements set and a cute little button from the Soft Subtles selection secured with linen thread. Believe it or not the notepad is an inexpensive one from Tesco's, 99p I think.


Happy Easter


Bridgette




7 comments:

  1. Oh, these are so cute and such an inexpensive project for me to use with the group. The personal touch brings it to life and adds a few items to my wish list from Stampin' UP! Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the colours you have used they are so pretty/fresh.With being a button mad crafter these will have to go on my ever growing wish list.Thanks Bridgette,catch up soon.Lou.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little book is so pretty Bridgette and love the tea party papers.Look forward to seeing you Friday louise xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Bridgette :) xxx p.s. Lou's notebook must be a work of art Bridgette cause I think your one is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very nice notebook, i love the colours.
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I like yours more.. (Sorry Lou!)
    Such a lovely colors, all spring-ish :)
    Thanks for all your really nice comments!!
    X, Ava
    PS: About extending my friend's birthday.. I absolutely did that, as I was 2 months late with her presents and card. Woops! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love your notebook. Such a good idea, it makes it something special.

    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.