Thursday 6 May 2010

Wonderful Words - Thank You

Just a very quick little post to show you a card I recently placed in my orders - again inspiration was gained from the catalogue - this time from the Catalogue and Idea Book 2008-2009 - but using a set that is still available to buy - see page 65.

The cardstock colours are Night of Navy, More Mustard and Bordering Blue - with a little lift from Ruby Red punched flower and a Whisper White Grosgrain 'bow'.

Oh dear I said this would be short - hope you like this cute little card - see you soon - Bridgette

2 comments:

  1. I just love your little cards Bridgette and save them all they are so sweet.
    louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bridgette
    sorry I havent been by lately, what with no laptop too much to catch up with and now decorating its just non stop.

    this little card is so sweet.
    take care lots of hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.