Monday 31 May 2010

Autumn Days - Thank You

I found this cute little 3 x 3 card - perfect for my Thank You cards - in the American SU demo magazine.  It uses one of the colours that will be leaving us in the autumn - Ruby Red - it is teamed with the Naturals Ivory cardstock, Chocolate Chip and Ruby Red ink and some of our natural twine. 

I particularly love the torn paper and curled edge - although unlike the original I decided not to insert another layer and used a different sentiment set - mine is from the gorgeous Fresh Cuts stamp set - found on page 53 of our catalogue.

As yet I don't know if there is a promotion for June from Stampin' Up! - but when I do I'll let you know what it is - be back soon - and thank you for dropping by.

Bridgette

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bridgette. Hope you are all well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Bridgette,will be sad to see Ruby red go because it is a colour I seem to reach for a quite a bit but I am excited to see new colours.
    hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Bridgette, I love this colour, it`s a shame it going but I`m sure I`ll fall in love with the new colours, looking forward to seeing you on the 10th, love Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Bridgette, I love it, its right up my street.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! B this is very lovely,it has a real rustic/country feel and mes likes alot.
    Hope you are ok?see you soon,hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bridgette, what a lovely card, love the desin and colours. Lou. X

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.