Friday 7 May 2010

Fabulous Starter Kit Promotion - Scroll Down To View My Latest Posting



THIS OFFER WILL STAY HERE AT THE TOP UNTIL THE END OF THE PROMOTION - PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MY LATEST POSTING

This offer is available from 23 April 2010 to 7 May 2010 - so if you have been thinking about joining Stampin' Up's family as a demonstrator now would be the ideal opportunity.

Let me tell you why - for this limited period you will receive a 10% discount on an already fabulously discounted Starter Kit.  The usual price you would pay is £139.00 and for that you would be receiving over £240.00 of stamping and business supplies but during this offer period you would only pay £125.00 - that's right, you will receive £240.00 worth of crafting goodies for the amazing price of £125.00.

And what's more it can be tailored-made to suit your needs and colour preferences -
why not take a look in my sidebar at the main catalogue and turn to the back cover where you can see exactly what you can expect to receive - or if you already have your own catalogue grab that cup of coffee, sit down for a while and take another look.

I know amazing isn't it?  All that for £125.00 !!! 

Become a Cherry Stamper today - contact me for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.