Wednesday 10 March 2010

Sincerest form of flattery .......


Hello again - just a quick little post to show you a card a popped into my lovely crafty friends order bags recently - I try to do this as often as I can but they are always just simple quick little cards.


This time I spied one I liked in the US Fall-Winter 2007 catalogue - you can see it in the background of the photograph - well, it is said that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery - and whilst I didn't copy it slavishly it gave me a good base to then quickly make seven little cards to say thank you for the wonderful support given to me as a friend and as a Stampin' Up! demo - I say it often I know but I am blessed by the friends that I have and those that I have met thro' my love of crafting.


See you again soon - Bridgette xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi! B,sweetie you may get 2 comments as the first just came back to me for some reason.

    This is very lovely and the colour mix is so nice.Hope you too are well?

    So agree how lucky we are to have such lovely crafty friends,our time together to share ideas and enjoy each others company is very special.

    See you soon,take care.hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello My Darling
    we have missed you,hope you are well.
    I think you are very kind making a card to go with all your orders,its worth putting a order in to get one of your delicious cards!!
    love your basket of goodies,looks fab.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bridgette, Lovely to hear from you. I hope all is going well, your blog is lovely as usual, beautiful creations. Yes Linda still has her shop in Olney.
    Lots happening over here, will e-mail you very soon. Take care.
    Much love, Anne x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I was one of the lucky ones to receive a card from you - it was lovely and I have also copied this as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.